How to enter
All you have to do is report your captures to Carp-Talk in the usual way making sure to mention any Gardner hooklinks or Covert hooks used. All such catch reports selected for inclusion in Carp-Talk will feature a Gardner logo on the photo and will be automatically entered into the competition.
- Hooks: Chod Hooks, Incizors, Long Shank Incizors, Talon Tips, Wide Gape Talon Tips, Mugga hooks, Continental Mugga Hooks, Long Shank Mugga Hooks
- Mono hooklinks: Zig Link, Trick Link, Trip Wire, HydroFlex, Subterfuge, Mirage
- Braided and skinned hooklinks: Ultra Skin, Disruption, Chod Skin, Sly Skin, Sink Skin, Trickster Heavy, Vigilante
1st Prize: £125-plus monthly package
- F10 x Covert hooks (of winners choice)
- 1 x Point Dr
- 1 x Point Dr 2
- 2 x Ultra Skin (colour and breaking strain of winners choice)
- 1 x Sink Skin (colour and breaking strain of winners choice)
- 1 x Sly Skin (colour and breaking strain of winners choice)
- 2 x Trick Link (20lb and 25lb)
- 1 x Trip Wire (breaking strain of winners choice)
- 1 x Trickster Heavy (breaking strain of winners choice)
- 1 x Stripper and knot puller tool
If your photo has been printed in Carp-Talk with Gardner logo badge, your entry will be judged at the end of the month and the winner will be published in Carp-Talk during the following month. The monthly winner may be selected based on good looks (of the fish!) or merit of capture (size, means of capture, etc.).
How to claim a prize
Monthly winners should call Gardner Tackle on 01483 454678 to claim their prize, letting them know if you require barbed or barbless hooks.